- Made in Italy
- Vintage: circa 1970’s – 1980’s
- Details: A very beautiful ceramic mold (or mould), hand painted by Italian artists. It is shaped like a Bundt pan, but it’s decorative, we don’t recommend using it for food. This mold features bright colors of yellow and green and brown tendrils. It is bordered with a dotted orange, or rust color pattern. It is pre-drilled on top and has a metallic ring as these are meant for hanging on the wall as decor. It is marked on the inside “901 Italy”. Would look great hanging on a wall in a kitchen or dining room. If you’re adding to, or starting, your own collection of moulds, we hope this piece brings you great joy. There are some condition issues, please see Condition, below.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimension: 6.75 inches in Diameter and 3.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Very Good Vintage Condition. There is one small chip on the rim, some light crazing, and a light crack on the inside, but doesn’t go to the other side. There is also a small bit of yellow paint on the white, all photographed for you. Price reflects all these issues. Please review all pictures before purchasing and make sure you love this item, we cannot accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Mould, Bundt Pan, Hand Painted 901, Yellow Flowers and Leaves, Italy, Vintage
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 8 in|