- Pattern: Grecian Wine Jug
- Vintage: 1960’s – 1970’s
- Details: A beautiful and highly Collectible Decanter by Girolamo Luxardo sold with their Ardo Cherry Wine. This decanter is shaped like a Grecian jug that was used to carry and serve wine. There are so many wonderful things about this pitcher and it’s pretty rare, we were unable to find another one like it. The stopper is missing, however, since Greek wine jugs don’t have stoppers, this will display very well as is. It has a beautiful lusterware and gold finish and it retains all its original labels. One label reads: “Genuine Italian Majolica, Hand Moulded and Decorated, Italy”. The other label describes the Cherry Wine contents (now empty). it’s signed on the bottom by “Este”. Gorgeous gift for a collector or anyone who admires Greek design. Makes a wonderful decor for a bar or at the table for your next Greek dinner. Opa!!
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 11.00 inches Tall (to the tip of the handle), approx. 4.0 inches in Diameter. Holds One Pint (16 oz.)
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. It is missing the stopper. There are no scratches or chips, on this decanter. There is some minor wear on the gold and the labels. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decanter, Luxardo Majolica, Greek Style, Italy, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 8 × 8 in|