- Pattern: Art Glass no pattern name
- Made in: Huntington, WV, USA
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1980’s
- Details: This is such a beautiful decorative pitcher! It has a gorgeous amethyst color, a wonderful A-Line shape and a huge ruffled collar that puts it over the top. Not to be outdone, the hand applied clear handle is curvy and beautiful, adds the perfect touch. This little pitcher was made by Rainbow Art Glass, (1954-1973), or perhaps by Rainbow-Viking Art Glass, (1973-1983), we’re unsure the dates on this style. These Rainbow amethyst hand blown items are highly collectible and are a perfect gift for your favorite collector. The purple color is a beautiful addition to your fall decor. Our pictures are enhanced to show as much detail as possible, however, this process alters some colors; we have left a couple of the pictures untouched so you can appreciate the deep purple of the glass (+ or – your monitor’s settings). We have two pitchers available, they are very alike, we have photographed them side by side for your review, whichever one you receive, it will be beautiful. If you would like to purchase both, please Contact Us for a 15% discount.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: Approx. 4.0 inches Tall, 3.25 inches Wide (top opening) and 2.25 inches at base.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any defects, however, these are hand blown, so small bubbles or other acceptable imperfections may be visible. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping fees based on your location.
Pitcher, Decorative, Rainbow Art Glass, Amethyst Hand Blown Vintage USA
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|