- Pattern: Blue Willow Tea Time
- Circa 1980’s – 1990’s
- Details: Exceptional hand-work in popular Oriental Blue and White pattern that resembles the Blue Willow china pattern. This represents 200+ days of work, with great attention to detail throughout. Notice the vase design with pink roses, the tablecloth with tiny flowers around bottom edge, the ruffles on the tea pot warmer. Absolutely stunning work, hours of hand-stitching and professionally framed by Michael’s custom framing in a real wood frame, triple matted with durable, quality non-glare glass and spacers for air-flow. The wood frame has a deep navy blue color. Ready to hang. True quality art, worthy to be passed down through generations.
- Materials: Wood frame, Glass exclusive of framing. Linen, Silk & Cotton Thread
- Dimensions: Overall 13.5 Wide by 16″ Tall (including frame). The actual design (inside mat) is 9″ by 11″. Landscape orientation
- Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any damage on this piece. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. All Sales Final. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for the full cost of item. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Needlework, Completed Cross-Stitch, Hand Stitched, Blue Willow, “Tea Time”, Vintage
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 5 in|