- Pattern: White Goose
- Made in Korea for The Franklin Mint
- Vintage: 1986
- Details: Strikingly beautiful ceramic mould (or mold if you prefer) which is part of a collection by The Franklin Mint of about 18 different molds from vegetables to farm animals to fruits, all very beautiful. This is the white goose mold, it has soft pastel colors with a yellow butterfly, pink flowers and a nice peach colored edging. It has a pre-drilled hole on top as these are meant for hanging on the wall as decor, we don’t believe it is food safe. There is a back-stamp from Le Cordon Blue and a gold sticker says “Crafted in Korea”. It is hand-painted. Would look great hanging on a wall in a kitchen or dining room. If you’re adding to, or starting, your own collection, we hope this piece brings you great joy. It also makes a great Hostess Gift, or Easter or Mother’s Day gift.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimension: 8 inches Long, 7.5 inches Wide and approx. 3 inches Deep
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, scratches or discoloration. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Decorative Mold, Franklin Mint Le Cordon Bleu, White Goose, Vintage
Vintage Decorative Mold, White Goose – SEE BELOW FOR DESCRIPTION & CONDITION
1 in stock
Free shipping in Continental United States
- Orders ship next business day
Color Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary, this is due to computer monitors displaying colors differently. We cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product. Some pictures were enhanced to show details.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 6 in|
Brand: Franklin Mint