- Pattern: Betsy Jug – Blue
- Antique: 1920’s
- Details: This is a very early piece by Blue Ridge Southern Pottery, the first style of “Betsy Jug” made, and the very first Betsy that graces our shop! As with all Betsy’s it features a Dutch girl holding flowers, with her Dutch hat as the pour spout and always looking to the side. It is hand made and hand painted. Hand washing in a must to maintain condition. Perfect gift for a Blue Ridge Pottery collector. Will look great within a Country or Farmhouse decor… and it’s perfect for your favorite Blue and White pottery lover. There are a couple of condition issues, please see below.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: 8.5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Antique Condition. There is a small chip on the tip of the spout. There is one “ding” on her left elbow, and lots of crazing as expected with this type of hand-thrown pottery. We tried to photograph it for you. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Pitcher, Blue Ridge Southern Pottery, Betsy Jug, Vintage
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 5 in|