- Pattern: Rooster
- Made in Portugal
- Vintage: 1990’s (estimated)
- Details: This is such a beautiful pitcher/coffee pot, and it’s hand painted! It has a colorful rooster on one side and yellow flowers on the other. The entire piece is painted with blue tulips, yellow and red flowers and green leaves. It is bordered on the top and bottom rim in brown green and blue stripes. The handle and lid are also decorated. We are calling this a coffee pot because of it’s shape but it also makes an excellent pitcher, we’re thinking maybe a sangria pitcher, really pretty. Pretty on a country breakfast table too. Ideal for a Spring or Summer party Cinco de Mayo celebration anyone!
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: 6.5 inches Tall (without the top, not including the handle height). With the handle, it is 7.0 inches Tall. With the lid, it is 8.25 inches Tall. Top opening is 2.5 inches in Diameter. The pitcher from spout to handle is 7.25 inches Wide.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Excellent Condition. There are thin lines around the top opening, but we think this is part of the pottery from manufacturing. Otherwise, there are no cracks, chips or any other defects. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Coffee Pot, Arte Ceramica Arcer, Rooster Hand Painted, Portugal
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|