- Made in USA
- Vintage: 1950’s – 1970’s (estimated)
- Details: This is a really large (and heavy!) glazed bean pot made by USA Pottery. It is in the much desired and collectible brown and beige drip style. Interesting shape with only one side handle, perhaps more of a “jug” use, but it doesn’t have a pour spout. We don’t have a lid, unsure if it’s meant to have one. The bottom is unfinished and it’s simply stamped U.S.A. As mentioned, this is a heavy piece, our pricing already includes shipping so no surprises at check-out. We have seen this used to display dried flowers, silk leaves, rolling pins, kitchen utensils, all kinds of uses for this pretty pot. Perfect for a country or farmhouse home, and great piece for a Fall decor vignette.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches Tall, approx. 8.5 inches in Diameter (at its widest point). Top opening is 4.0 inches in Diameter. Holds 4Qt to the very top.
- Condition: Vintage – Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips or cracks, however, there is lots of crazing. Please review all pictures and make sure you love this item before purchasing, we can’t accept returns. Please remember these are ANTIQUE and VINTAGE items, they are NOT new, every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections.
- Shipping is included, (Continental US only), unless otherwise noted. This item ships Priority Mail and Insured for your protection. AK, HI and International shoppers will see additional shipping based on your location.
Crock / Bean Pot, USA Pottery Glazed Stoneware Brown/Tan 4QT, Vintage
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|