Vintage Country Cat Wood “Girl” Cat Artwork in the Pennsylvania Dutch Style – Wall Hanging
1 in stock
- Made in USA
- Vintage - Could not date but based on the style, placed circa 1960's - 1970's.
- Details: This is a sweet and folksy girl cat. Adorable painted in pink, peach and burgundy tones. From her long lashes, the bows on her ears to her great big bow on her neck, this is a very cute decor piece. This is in the Pennsylvania Dutch style, based on the style of the hearts and typical Dutch brush strokes. Signed by "Helen". This style became very well known and used abundantly in the mid to late 1960's to 1970's. It comes ready to hang. Would make a great addition in a child's bedroom, bathroom or playroom. Great in a cottage or traditional farmhouse style, also makes a great, truly original gift. There's also a "boy" cat available, see additional listing.
- Materials: Wood and paint.
- Dimensions: Approx 7 inches Wide (at the widest point from tail to feet on bottom edge), and 11 inches Tall (from top of ear to bottom edge) and less than an inch thick.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very Good Condition. There is one minor scratch/chip towards the bottom and wood chipped on ear tip, SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.