- Pattern: Madalyn
- Made in Burslem England by W.R. Midwinter
- Vintage 1932 - 1940's - Over 80 years old
- Details: This is a very old and rare earthenware bread & butter plate. It features beautiful pink and dark pink roses as well as smaller yellow roses. The tonality of the plate is primarily brown/beige but the roses and green leaves add a nice punch of color. This is Earthenware which differs from Bone China in the type of clay used and the lower firing temperature needed in the process.The shape of the plate is unusual, it has beautiful indentations in the clay around the edge which gives it a swirled border. This pattern makes a lovely table setting. We also have the fruit/cereal bowl and salad plate available to complete your lunch set. This set can also be used for a soup and sandwich lunch or a ladies get-together. It can also be mixed and matched with other china sets.
- Material: Earthenware.
- Dimension: 6 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage- Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no chips, cracks or damage of any kind except for crazing throughout again, expected due to its age. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.