- Pattern: Strawberries (Discontinued)
- Made in France
- Vintage: 1983
- Details: These are such a delightful set of glasses, so much fun to look at and to use! They were exclusively made for Teleflora as part of their "Flowers in a Gift" collections. The glasses are frosted almost to the top and feature the same strawberry design on both sides. The colors are vivid and scream spring and summer fun to us! Towards the bottom it reads: "Made exclusively for Teleflora in France c. 1983". This shape glass was traditionally used to serve the popular drink "Tom Collins" and some people still refer to them as Collins glasses. Not many people drink Tom Collins anymore but these would be great for lemonade, iced tea, sangria, any refreshing summer drink! Selling set of 6 glasses.
- Materials: Glass
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches Tall and 2.25 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of the six glasses. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
The co-owner of Teleflora, Lynda Resnick, was the one who started the idea of providing their customers with collectible vases and other containers along with their flowers, she called it "Flowers in a Gift". She wanted people to know that they weren't just sending flowers, they were also sending a gift that the receiver could treasure for years. They continue this practice today and have included everything from coffee mugs to serving pitchers.