- Pattern: The Hunt
- Made in USA, St Louis, MO
- Vintage: 1971
- Details: This advertising sign features Sir John Falstaff on a White Horse being greeted by servants offering bread and Falstaff beer. It is a reproduction of display advertising from 1900, re-Issued in July of 1971. There's a production number of 4150 on the back. Gorgeous colors, details abound throughout. Marked: Falstaff International Museum of Brewing. Falstaff Brewing Corporation. Quite a large piece, very nice for a bar, rec-room, man cave or other casual setting. Original label still attached on back. Ready to hang with wire.
- Material: Metal
- Dimension: 24 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very good condition. There are no chips, dents, discoloration or scratches except on the back there are several scratches from being hung on wall. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.