- Made in USA by Oneida for Home Decorators, Inc.
- Vintage: 1950's to 1969.
- Details: A lovely serving tray with a unique piercing all along the scalloped edge. The tray has an intricate scroll design resembling flowers and leaves. This is not a flat tray, it has a nice depth of approx 1 inch so items placed on it have less chance of sliding off.
- Material: Silver plate
- Dimension: 12.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Good condition. Several scratches, some discolorations, most likely due to wear but no dents. Could use a good cleaning. The back of the tray actually looks worse than the front. PLEASE SEE PICTURES as that is part of the description. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQs for exceptions.
C. H. Stuart & Co in Newark, NY is the parent company of Home Decorators, Inc. In the early 1930's Stuart’s son, Lyman K. Stuart, founded Home Decorators, Inc. and Empire Crafts Corp., to sell both sterling and plated flatware. This was the beginning of a direct-sales or in-home business that would continue for over 130 years. Oneida, in fact, played a huge role in the history of Nobility Plate, as well as all of the other silver products sold by C.H. Stuart companies since they manufacturer the majority of the silverplate items sold by them, however, Oneida never owned these companies or created the designs. The pieces were sold at home-parties with housewives and homemakers being the first sales representatives. In 1969, Home Decorators Inc. and the other Stuart companies selling silver and china, merged to form Nobility-Prestige, Inc.