Home / Decor / Misc. / Cups/Punch Silver Plate, by Wallace, Harvest Pattern – Set of 2
Vintage Silver Punch Cups (Silver Plate) by Wallace, Harvest Pattern – Set of 2
1 in stock
- Pattern: Harvest by R. Wallace & Sons
- Made in: Wallingford CT, USA
- Vintage: 1940
- Details: These little silver plated cups were part of a gorgeous punch bowl by R. Wallace & Sons, (more recently known as Wallace Silver), however, if you can find the punch bowl with all 12 cups and the ladle, it will set you back over $600. Today, we don't use punch bowls much anymore, and cleaning entire silver punch bowls with all those cups is a task not many of us want to take on, however these little cups remain and they are really beautiful. So we re-purpose them as tea candle holders, party favors for bridal and baby showers, bird feeders, mini flower vases, make chandeliers from them, create mini terrariums inside them, use them as scoops inside canisters, corral several on a tray and use as a catch-all for: keys, buttons, seashells, pins, paperclips, etc. Or you can actually use them as little serving cups. These are stamped with the Wallace wordmark on the bottom and one of them still has a partial Wallace label. Whatever you decide to do with these, we are sure it will make a beautiful display.
- Materials: Silver Plate
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches Tall (including handle), 2.5 inches Tall to the cup rim. Approx 3.0 inches in Diameter at the top opening, 2 1/8 inches in Diameter at the bottom. 4.0 inches Long (including handle).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no dents on either of these cups, there are mild surface scratches as expected and consistent with use and wear. One of the cups has a couple of "ring" marks on the inside, we were not able to remove. Also, it is obvious these cups were not used for drinking but rather for display/decor as evident in the felt "feet" still attached to the bottom. We did not try to remove these, not sure if they can be removed entirely. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.