- Made in USA by Schmidt Litho Co
- Vintage 1950's
- Details: A gorgeous mix of Ornamental Gourds, brilliantly colored seed packet. These are old stone lithographs done by Schmidt Litho Company in San Francisco. The beautiful images on the envelopes were printed in the 1940's with price and descriptions left blank. The pricing and descriptions were added to these in the 1950's. The colors are unbelievable beautiful. We also offer 4 packets already framed/mounted in a country/farmhouse aesthetic. (SEE PICTURES). If interested, please refer to the desired framed package listing for pricing and details. "White Wood Frame" OR "Clip Mount Brown Frame"
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches Tall and 3.25 inches Wide
- Materials: Paper
- Condition: Vintage - Unused. Excellent Condition. These packets were intended to be filled with seed but were never used. There is very slight yellowing on the paper. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Star Seed Co in San Antonio TX was founded in 1920 by two brothers from Syracuse, NY, Paul W. Roberts and Roland C. Roberts. The original intention was to be a wholesale seed business, this was one of the last companies to enter the retail seed market. They are still in operation today.