- Pattern: Rice Flower (Discontinued)
- Made in China for Tienshan of Norwalk Connecticut, USA
- Vintage: 1980's
- Details: This is a lovely sake cup, and it's so cute, we feel it could also be used as a small teacup. The pattern is very soft and soothing. It consists of a rice flower at the bottom of the bowl and some beautiful Chinese characters and geometric shapes all around the rim inside. Outside the cup there is a different rim design and tea leaves all around the bottom edge. What makes it truly unique is the little bits of embossed "rice" indentations all around the piece. This ceramic is in the very desired blue and white combination. It is stamped on the bottom with Chinese letters and the words "Made in China". We also have the matching cup and saucers if you're interested in more of this pattern.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: Each cup is 2 7/8 inches in Diameter at the top opening, 1 1/8 inch at the bottom. 2.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of the pieces. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.