Home / Tableware / Vintage Royal Worcester Fine China Cream Soup Bowls – The Worcester Hop Pattern – Set of 2
Vintage Royal Worcester Fine China Cream Soup Bowls – The Worcester Hop Pattern – Set of 2
1 in stock
- Pattern: The Worcester Hop - "Mathon" (Discontinued)
- Made: England by Royal Worcester
- Vintage: 1965 - 1985
- Details: A gorgeous set of 2 fine bone china cream soup bowls that's sure to bring many compliments from your guests. The bowls depict a cutting from the Mathon Hop, and it's bordered by illustrations of vines, leaves and hops from the plant. The colors are muted, only a deep green and slight yellow/green tinge on some of the hops. It has a gold border and the rim is a bit wavy, not smooth. It has two handles that are also accented with gold. We also have the Salad Plates and the Rim Soup Bowls if you're interested in more in this pattern. Would look great on the table with green glassware, or some fine crystal stemware. We love the green for a spring or summer table setting. Interestingly, as early as 1826, the Mathon Hop has been described as superior to any other, not only having a more pleasant smell but also a mild bitter than other of the Worcestershire hops.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: 4.25 inches in Diameter, 6 inches in Diameter including the handles and approx 2 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Gold rims are in excellent condition. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.