Vintage Bread and Butter / Dessert Plate – Royal Kent Fruit Garland Pattern – Poland
1 in stock
- Pattern: Fruit Garland by Royal Kent
- Made in Poland
- Vintage: 1970's
- Details: A really beautiful set of dessert plates originally used as bread and butter plates but makes a wonderful dessert plate or morning English muffin plate. The pattern consists of fruits: plums, pears, cherries, blackberries, strawberries and apples along with some tiny blue flowers. The colors are beautiful, plus the entire border is embossed with a very pretty swirl like pattern. The edge is scalloped and has a gold rim, overall a beautiful looking plate. Because the pattern has so many colors, it will match several different table settings. We also have matching cup and saucer sets if you're interested, just search our shop for Fruit Garland.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: Each plate is 6.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition except for normal wear. Gold rim is in excellent condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on these plates. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.