Home / Tableware / Vintage Royal Doulton Bread and Butter Plate – Carlyle Pattern
Vintage Royal Doulton Bread and Butter Plate – Carlyle Pattern
Out of stock
- Pattern: Carlyle
- Made in: England by Royal Doulton & Co. Limited
- Vintage: 1972
- Details: This is an amazingly beautiful bread & butter plate made in English fine bone china. It has a dark teal border with tiny blue flowers and gold accents within the border. In the center it has a dark teal medallion with a beautiful flowers and gold design surrounded by gold and light blue accents. It is a very classic look and could play very well with other china. If you like to mix and match your patterns, this is one for you.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Dimensions: 6.5 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. Looks as if it was never used, no wear in the center. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.