Home / Tableware / Vintage Gravy Boat with Under plate, Noritake, RC Stamp N1427 Pattern, Pink/Red Roses
Vintage RC Stamp, Noritake Pattern N1427 – Gravy Boat with Underplate Pink/Red Roses
1 in stock
- Pattern: RC Stamp N1427
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1926-1946
- Details: This a very ornate and beautiful gravy boat, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The pattern is very rare and very old. It consists of pink and red roses with tiny bluish/purple flowers. The flowers are surrounded by leaves in varying colors from green, to blue, to golden yellow. It has a gold rim as well as many gold details all about including the underplate handles. Although the piece looks somewhat creamy in color in the pictures, it is actually white. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. We have many other serving pieces available and complete place settings at a discount. Please review the site for more on this pattern.
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimensions: The bowl is 7.5 inches Long and 5 inches Wide. The underplate is 9.5 inches Long and 6.25 inches Wide. The piece is 2.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece and the gold looks in very good condition. However, there are some factory imperfections. You should notice one of the flower patterns inside the bowl is not as nice as the other side. Also there is a faint line where the pattern is missing on the underplate. No one will probably notice any of this at your table but we wanted you to be aware. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||9.5 × 6.25 × 2.75 in