- Pattern: RC Stamp N1427
- Made in Japan by Noritake
- Vintage: 1926-1946
- Details: This is a very beautiful bone china dinner plate, the pictures do not fully represent the beauty of this piece. The pattern is very rare and very old. It consists of pink and red roses with tiny bluish/purple flowers. The flowers are surrounded by leaves in varying colors from green, to blue, to golden yellow. It has a gold rim as well a gold ring on the inside circumference of the plate. No design in the center. The border is smooth and although the piece looks somewhat creamy in color in the pictures, it is actually white. Overall a very sweet, delicate pattern. Discount offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you're interested in purchasing complete place settings, please refer to the listing for "Vintage RC Stamp, Noritake Pattern N1427 Place Setting Pink/Red Roses" (or item #C135) for Discount Coupon Code and to place your order.
- Materials: Fine Bone China
- Dimension: 9.25 inches in Diameter - (smaller than the typical 10")
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this plate. Even the gold looks in very good condition. Does not show signs of heavy use, just normal wear. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.