Home / Glass / Crystal / Vintage Divided / Relish Crystal Bowl / Dish- Highlights Pattern by Princess House
Vintage Princess House Divided / Relish Lead Crystal Bowl / Dish- Highlights Pattern
1 in stock
- Pattern: Highlights (Discontinued)
- Vintage 1988
- Made in USA by Princess House
- Details: This is a gorgeous lead crystal bowl/dish by Princess House. It is in their Highlights pattern which also includes stemware and other servingware. This is very nice pattern, it has a large star on the bottom with "fans" and dots (or circles) in between the star's rays. The pattern is on the bottom as well as around the sides. It is finished with cuts, like diamonds, all along the rim. This is a relish dish, that can also be used for nuts, olives, candy or any other small food item. Would also look great on a dressing table holding earrings and other jewelry. Gorgeous by the front door for keys. It is a very heavy piece. Because it is so heavy, and not feminine and frilly, I could see it used by a man for his watch, loose change, etc.
- Material: Lead Glass (crystal)
- Dimensions: 6 inches in Diameter and 1.75 inches Tall
- Condition: Used, Very Good Condition. There are no scratches but there is a tiny chip on the rim. It is so small we were not able to capture it on the pictures. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.