- Pattern: Inverted Thistle (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Mosser Glass, Cambridge, Ohio
- Vintage: 1970's
- Details: A superb pressed glass pitcher, beautiful to look at and a joy to use. Extremely heavy glass with intaglio (cut-in) design of prickly thistle and leaves. The top border has lovely swirls and even the handle has cut-in design of leaves. These cuts are not only beautiful from a design sense, but they catch the light from many directions and makes this pitcher look almost like crystal. The pitcher holds 28 ounces and will make a great addition in any setting/style.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 6 1/2 inches Tall, 4 1/2 inch diameter and 7 inches wide from handle to spout.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips, or any other defects on this item. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Cambridge Glass (started by Orie Mosser) had an identical pattern called Late Thistle from 1903, this is NOT that pitcher. If you read about Tom Mosser and Mosser Glass, it's clear he acquired this pattern from Cambridge in 1971 and re-issued it as Inverted Thistle.