Vintage Pressed Glass Butter Dish with Lid – Covered Butter Dish
Out of stock
- Vintage circa 1970's - 1980's
- Details: This is a beautiful pressed glass butter dish, may even be crystal the way it catches the light and the delightful sound it makes but we were not certain, we could not find information on the manufacturer. The pattern has indented circles and what look to be stars of bethlehem in between each circle on the top and palm leaves between each circle on the bottom. The lid has the same star and circle pattern plus a wonderful finial on top that is faceted with stars. The bottom plate has a scalloped edge. It's a very intricate design and catches the light beautifully. This piece would elevate any table setting, or buffet table. It would probably fit some cheese blocks depending on size. Would look great on your holiday table too!
- Material: Glass.
- Dimensions: 7.0 inches Long, 3.25 inches Wide and 5 inches Tall (including the finial), and almost 2.5 inches Tall without the finial.
- Condition: Used Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or other defects on this piece. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.