Home / Seasonal / Fall / Glass / Rocks / Old Fashioned, Amber Fairfield by Anchor Hocking, Set of 4
Vintage Old Fashioned / Rocks Glasses – Anchor Hocking – Fairfield – Set of 4
1 in stock
- Pattern: Fairfield (Amber) (Discontinued)
- Made in: USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1972 - 1977
- Details: This is a beautiful set of four heavy amber glasses. They hold 8 oz, filled to the top, or 7 oz to the fill line. These are traditionally called "Old Fashioned Glasses", today we also call them Rocks or Whiskey glasses. The design has the well known lines of the Fairfield pattern and forms a starburst at the bottom. Anchor Hocking manufactured this pattern from 1972 to 1977. The glasses looks very retro, mid-century modern, but they would also look great in a more traditional setting, we're thinking they'd also be great in a farmhouse or country style decor.
- Material: Pressed Glass, Amber
- Dimensions: 3 1/2 inches tall. It has a 3 1/4 inch diameter opening. It holds 8 ounces at the rim and 7 ounces to the fill line.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no visible scratches, no chips, or any other defects on this item except for usual signs of wear and use, consistent with age. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.