- Pattern: Colorways (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage - 1986
- Details: A really unusual and colorful mug collection from John Stymeist. You will have fun and enjoy drinking out of these post-modern inspired mugs that feature three different colors within the same mug, like "color blocked" mugs, and they also feature a very convenient "thumb rest". The color combinations are the best thing about them but the size is also convenient, not too big, not too small. This mug is pink on the outside, yellow on the inside and has an aqua colored thumb rest. The original stickers have worn off the bottom on most of these mugs, we added a picture of one so you can see what the label used to look like. We have several different color combinations for you to choose from, please browse the site for other color options.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Approx 3.25 inches Tall and 3.5 inch wide opening, 4.75 inches wide if we include the handle.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips or stains on this mug however, there is an imperfection, seems to be a factory defect. On the handle there is a line/crack, however, the other side is perfect and there's glaze on the crack. (PLEASE SEE PICTURES before purchasing). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
John Stymeist is a nationally recognized designer and entrepreneur best known for his iconic and widely popular lines of Housewares, Tabletop and Gifts. Acclaimed as an influential creator of game-changing products and a driving force behind the creation of Lindt Stymeist Designs, a storied and influential Tabletop company that achieved national and international distribution in some of the best department stores and independent retailers. John traveled extensively throughout Japan and China personally sourcing and negotiating the production his merchandise.