- Pattern: Kyoto (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan (Momoyama, Style House and Seizan all sold this pattern)
- Vintage - 1970's - 1980's
- Details: A gorgeous fine china salad plate that's sure to bring many compliments from your guests. This pattern was made by all 3 manufacturers listed above but there is not enough information to connect one specific manufacturer to the Montgomery Ward store brand. It is an oriental, brocade style, pattern with beautiful flowers in the center. It is bordered with a repeating pattern of flowers, oriental style designs and scrolls. The colors are bright and include rust, navy blue, light blue, yellow, gold and greens with a gold rim. This is a heavy plate compared to other china sets we sell, feels very substantial in your hands. Discounts offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you're interested in place settings, search for item "Montgomery Ward Kyoto Pattern- 5 Piece Place Setting - Kyoto Japan" to order at discounted price.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: 7.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.