- Pattern: Kyoto (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan (Momoyama, Style House and Seizan all sold this pattern)
- Vintage - 1970's - 1980's
- Details: A gorgeous fine china cup with its matching saucer set that's sure to bring many compliments from your guests. This pattern was made by all 3 manufacturers listed above but there is not enough information to connect one specific manufacturer to the Montgomery Ward store brand. It is an oriental, brocade style, bordered with a repeating pattern of flowers, oriental style designs and scrolls. The colors are bright and include rust, navy blue, light blue, yellow, gold and greens with a gold rim. Both the saucer and the cup have a gold rim. The cup is footed and has gold around the bottom rim plus a small gold detail on the handle. There is no pattern in the center of the saucer. Discounts offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you're interested in place settings, search for item "Montgomery Ward Kyoto Pattern- 5 Piece Place Setting - Kyoto Japan" to order at discounted price.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: Saucer is 6.25 inches in Diameter. Cup is 4.5 in Diameter at its widest point (including handle) and 3 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.