- Pattern: Kyoto (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan (Momoyama, Style House and Seizan all sold this pattern)
- Vintage - 1970's - 1980's
- Details: A gorgeous place setting that's sure to bring many compliments from your guests. This pattern was made by all 3 manufacturers listed above but there is not enough information to connect one specific manufacturer to the Montgomery Ward store brand. It is an oriental, brocade style, bordered with a repeating pattern of flowers, oriental style designs and scrolls. The dinner plate, salad plate and soup bowl all have a gorgeous flower design in the center. The colors are bright and include rust, navy blue, light blue, yellow, gold and greens with a gold rim. Both the saucer and the cup have a gold rim. The cup is footed and has gold around the bottom rim plus a small gold detail on the handle. Discount offered with purchase of complete place settings. 10% off 4 place settings - use coupon code KYOTO10 or 20% off 8 place settings - use coupon code KYOTO20). Each place setting consists of five pieces: Dinner Plate, Salad Plate, Coupe Soup Bowl, Cup & Saucer). DISCOUNT REFLECTED AT CHECKOUT ONCE COUPON CODE IS APPLIED.
- Materials: Fine China
- Dimension: Dinner Plate - 10.75 inches in Diameter, Salad Plate - 7.75 inches in Diameter, Soup Bowl - 7.5 in Diameter and 1.5 inches Tall, Saucer is 6.25 inches in Diameter. Cup is 4.5 in Diameter at its widest point (including handle) and 3 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or visible scratches on this piece, looks barely used if at all. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.