Vintage Mini Oil Lamp / Little Oil Lamp -Waffle Porcelain with Pink Roses – Relco Japan
1 in stock
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: circa 1950's - early 1960's
- Details: This small oil lamp's design is a rare find, not very common these days, and definitely adorable. These are highly collectible and best of all, they actually work! This one was made by Relco and has a waffle texture, a couple of pink porcelain roses applied and very nice gold accents. It also has a convenient "finger loop" handle just like the chamberstick candle holders have. The glass chimney is frosted on the bottom half (we tried to show this in the pictures) and it has a beautiful ruffled rim. It retains its original label that reads: "Relco Japan", and it's hard to read but we believe it also says "Hand Painted" in very small letters. These oil lanterns are ideal for a night light in hallways, bedrooms and bathrooms. This is a great gift for a collector. A very nice accent piece in a girl's room, a shabby chic interior, Victorian style decor. We know people also use them for baby and bridal shower table decor. We hope you enjoy it however you decide to use it.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 7.5 inches Tall (including the chimney). Approx 4.5 inches in Wide (including the handle/finger loop).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches or cracks on this piece. However, it is old and the brass fittings need a good cleaning, there's a tiny bit of rust. These can also be replaced with a bright shiny new one, but we like the patina of the old pieces. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.