Rare Milk Glass, Lusterware Divided Dish 3 Section- Anchor Hocking
1 in stock
- Made in: Lancaster, OH, USA
- Vintage: 1952 - 1963
- Details: This is a very rare 3-Section Divided dish, rare not because of its shape, there are many on the market right now with this exact shape, it is rare because of its Peach Lusterware rim. These were made by Anchor Hocking and the majority have either a gold rim, (the most common), or they are all white inside with Peach Lusterware on the outside, or the reverse, Peach Lusterware inside and white milk glass on the outside, but it is rare to find one that is milk glass all over with only a Peach Lusterware rim like this one AND in such great condition! It is a beautiful serving piece with the scalloped edge rim, the back has tremendous amount of detail and beauty and the way the Lusterware catches the light, well, we think that's why Lusterware was so popular, its beautiful! This piece most likely had a silver foil label which owners would remove before using, so it's long gone. We don't recommend putting any Anchor Hocking Milk Glass piece in the dishwasher but this one is a definite NO, the Lusterware would be damaged, if not completely lost.
- Material: Milk Glass
- Dimensions: 10 inches in Diameter, approx 1.25 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches, the Lusterware rim is in excellent condition as well. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||10 × 10 × 1.25 in