- Made in Indonesia by Kedaung Industrial Group, (KIG)
- Vintage circa 1970's
- Details: This is a very pretty dish with a hearts and fleur de lis design all around the lid as well as on the bowl. The hearts have flowers inside, look like roses and leaves. There are small fleur de lis between each heart and everything is surrounded by a nice diamond pattern. Lots of detail and great definition. The glass is heavy, feels substantial in your hands. There is no maker's mark on the bottom, however, if you look closely you will find it on the rim of the bowl. PLEASE SEE PICTURES. I believe it was intended as a candy dish but this bowl would make a great serving bowl for vegetables or berries. It would also make a great valentine's day or mother's day gift. I could see it on a dressing table holding jewelry or trinkets.
- Material: Clear Glass
- Dimensions: Approx 7 inches in Diameter and 4 inches Tall (including lid)
- Condition: Used, Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, cracks or chips on this piece. Please remember these used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
The Kedaung Industrial Group, better known as KIG was established in Indonesia in 1969 by Mr. Argus Nursalim. His goal was to join the rapidly grown Indonesian domestic market with glass and tableware. Mr. Nursalim is still leading the company and has grown KIG from a modest start-up to its current market position where the name of Kedaung is synonymous with quality glass production on a scale unrivaled throughout the world.