Home / Seasonal / Fall / Luncheon Plate, Vintage Indiana Glass, Recollection Pattern Amber (Federal Glass-Madrid)
Vintage Indiana Glass Luncheon Plate – Recollection Pattern Amber (Federal Glass-Madrid)
1 in stock
- Pattern: Recollection Amber (Same as Federal Glass - Madrid Pattern)*
- Made in USA by Indiana Glass Company
- Vintage 1980's
- Details: *PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EXPLANATION AND REVIEW PICTURES BEFORE MAKING YOUR PURCHASE. According to "The Depression Glass Collectors Encyclopedia" 18th edition, the original maker of this pattern was Federal Glass, made as "Madrid" from 1932-1939. In 1976, for the Bicentennial Celebration, Federal Glass re-issued the "Madrid" pattern, re-naming it "Recollection" and added an embossed '76 on the pieces. However, when Federal Glass went out of business, Indiana Glass purchased the 1976 molds and removed the date. The Luncheon Plate is one of the items known to have been reproduced. Depression Glass Collectors and Experts can tell the subtle differences between the old and new, however, we are neither, therefore, we have taken several pictures that should help anyone, only looking for the 1930's pieces, make a determination. We believe these to be Indiana Glass, but if it turns out it's Federal Glass, then you got a great deal!
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimension: 9 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches except normal wear. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.