- Pattern: Park Lane (Discontinued)
- Made by Mikasa
- Vintage: 1987
- Details: This is a really gorgeous set of Iced Tea glasses that can also be used as Water Goblets, Iced Coffee, Lemonade, etc. The pattern is called Park Lane and features vertical cuts on the bowl that widen and narrow as they continue all the way down the stem and foot. This pattern allows the glass to catch light beautifully, they look just as beautiful as crystal but without all the lead concerns. The pictures do not do them justice but we know you will be thrilled with them. These are heavy glasses, pricing reflects some of the shipping fees we incur. We have seen these selling for $39.99 EACH plus shipping fees, we feel we have a fair price and we include shipping. We have a total of 12 glasses, if you're interested in all 12, please Contact Us and we'll give you one price for all 12 and reduced shipping (cheaper to ship one box than 2). Gorgeous on an elegant or traditional holiday table and just as beautiful with a modern table setting. We also carry the Wine Glasses if you're interested.
- Material: Blown Glass
- Dimensions: Approx 7 1/4 inches Tall, 3 1/8 inches in Diameter (at opening). 8oz (not to the rim)
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition, no chips, scratches or cracks. Does not look like they've been used much, a couple of them retain their original sticker. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.