Vintage Hazel Atlas Gothic Clear Footed Tumbler / Water / Sundae Glasses – Set of 6
1 in stock
- Made in USA by Hazel Atlas
- Vintage: 1950's
- Description: A very intricate pattern that was originally given out as a "free with purchase" tumbler. The is the Hazel Atlas "Gothic" pattern, it has diamonds and fans that repeat all around the glass. This is a footed glass with a sunburst at the base which also includes a small square in the center. It's very pretty, looks almost like cut glass but it's actually pressed glass. Holds 10 oz. These glasses are heavy, pricing reflects some of the shipping cost we incur. Sold as a set of six, these glasses were manufactured for Procter and Gamble to promote their Big Top peanut butter brand. Perfect for summer ice cream sundaes, iced tea, lemonade, smoothies and other fruity drinks. Would make a nice addition to your bar for summer spirits drinks as well. We also have a set of 5 sherbet/dessert glasses in the same pattern. SEE PICTURES
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 5.5 inches Tall, 3 inches in Diameter at top and 2.5 inches in Diameter on the bottom foot.
- Condition: Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches except for normal wear and use. There are some very light scratches around the rim, most likely due to the lid being placed to cover the peanut butter. There is no cloudiness at all in this set of 6 glasses. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.