Vintage Hazel Atlas Divided Dish 3 Sections with Handles – Pattern 572 Ridge Fan
1 in stock
- Pattern: 572 - Ridge Fan
- Made in USA by Hazel Atlas
- Vintage: 1936 - 1939
- Description: A very simple but pretty pattern from Hazel Atlas who's name is also simple: 572 Ridge Fan. This is a divided dish with 3 separate sections and 3 very pretty "fan" handles with more ridges forming a star/sunburst at the center. This is pressed glass made during the Great Depression, therefore it is "depression glass". Great as a serving dish but also could be used as a candy dish, on your makeup table, for earnings and small jewelry, lots of uses to corral small items. It is over 80 years old!!
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: 7.0 Wide by 6.5 Length (including the handles), and 1.25 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips or scratches except for normal wear and use. There is no cloudiness in this dish. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.