Vintage Gravy Boat Silver plate, “Camille” Holloware by International Silver 6013
1 in stock
- Pattern: Camille 6013
- Made by International Silver Company (ISC)
- Vintage: 1930's - 1940's
- Details: A beautiful gravy boat with attached oval under-plate made by ISC. This pattern was made from 1900 to 1940's, we guessed this one was from the last 10 years of manufacture. The actual gravy boat is simply elegant while the underplate has some very pretty roses all around the border, in groups of 3. Not only is this piece great for serving gravy, but it can also be used to serve hollandaise sauce, salad dressings and even caramel or fudge to pour over desserts! The design looks art-deco to us, it certainly could be used in a modern table setting as well as a more traditional setting. Perfect on a holiday table, or a bridal shower buffet table or for an elegant dinner at home.
- Material: Silver-plate
- Dimension: Under-plate: 9 inches Long and 6 inches Wide. Gravy Boat: 5.75 inches Long (approx 8.5 inches Long including the handles) and 3.5 inches Wide. The entire piece is approx 4.0 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no dents, or any other defects on this piece. There are minor surface scratches as would be expected with use and wear as well as a little discoloration inside the bowl, we're sure it's due to the salts and seasonings used in the gravy/sauces. We did not clean it. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQs for exceptions.