Home / Tableware / Vintage Gravy Boat – Fine China of Japan – Vintage Pattern
Vintage Gravy Boat – Fine China of Japan – Vintage Pattern
1 in stock
- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued in 1964)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950's - early 1960's
- Details: This is a beautiful gravy boat of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grapes and grape bunches around the border and silver details and a wonderful oval shape. The designer of this pattern was Max Schonfeld (that's the MS on the back stamp). There are also place settings available for purchase in this pattern. Discounts offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you're interested in place settings, search for item"Vintage Fine China of Japan - Vintage Pattern 6701 - 6 Piece Place Setting" to obtain discount code and place your order.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: 9 inches Long (including handle), 3 inches wide (at it's widest point) and 3.5 inches Tall (at it's tallest point which is the pour spout).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no scratches, chips or any other defects on this piece, even the silver rim and details are intact. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||9 × 3 × 3.5 in