- Pattern: English Garden Platinum (Discontinued)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1960's, discontinued circa 1968
- Details: This is beautiful Fine China made in Japan. The pattern is called English Garden and it has beautiful blue flowers with small pink flowers and gray leaves. Platinum rim and other accents also in platinum. This pattern is beautiful in it's simplicity and soft colors. Will be an enhancement to many table settings or for those who love to mix and match patterns, would look beautiful matched with blue, gray or pink tableware or stemware. If you are collecting the English Garden pattern, hopefully this will a welcome addition, or be the missing piece that will complete your set. We also have the Creamer, Bread and Butter Plates, Fruit/Dessert Bowls, Serving Bowl and Dinner Plate available, please search for English Garden if interested.
- Material: Fine China/Porcelain
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches Tall, (at its highest point) and 8.25 inches Long including handle, and 3.5 inches Wide, (at its widest point) .
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition, no chips or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.