Vintage Glass and Silver Plate Coasters – Set of 8
1 in stock
- Pattern: Starburst Design
- Made by: Unknown Manufacturer (potentially Towle or International Silver)
- Vintage: 1979 - 1990's
- Details: This is a beautiful set of heavy pressed glass coasters with a silver plated rim. The style is simple yet elegant but we could see these fit very well in a shabby chic decor as well as more traditional decor. They are marked "Silverplated" but there is no maker's mark anywhere on these pieces, we believe this is the same pattern from Leonard Silver but these were made by Towle after their 1979 acquisition of Leonard Silver, or possibly by International Silver after their 1990 acquisition of Towle. They must have continued to use the Leonard patterns, but then this is only speculation on our part. These coasters look beautiful while protecting your furniture and linens from stains and spills, however, creative people use them as plant saucers, jewelry catch-alls, soap dishes, etc while providing another level of decor to your cocktail parties, table settings and home decor. They would be a great addition to your home however you decide to use them. We also have a set of 4, exact same pattern, however those are marked with the "Leonard" logo as well as another "Italy" mark. If you're interested in them, please browse our site for coasters.
- Materials: Glass and Silver plate
- Dimensions: 4.5 inches in Diameter, and 0.75 inches Tall.
- Condition: Excellent Condition. There are no chips, scratches, or cracks except as consistent with age, use and wear. Please remember these are used items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.