- Pattern: Song Birds and Flowers (Discontinued)
- Made in: Japan
- Vintage: 1950's - 1960's
- A really colorful Irish Coffee mug collection imported from Japan by Fred Roberts Co. of San Francisco. You will have fun and enjoy drinking out of these post-modern inspired mugs that feature a rainbow of colorful bases with a different bird and flower on each mug. The color combinations are very pretty and bright with a nice shiny glaze. They hold about 8oz if filled to the top. Makes a pretty kitchen or dining decor / display.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Approx 5.3/8 inches Tall and 3.0 inch wide opening, (4 1/4 inches wide including the handle).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very Good Condition. There are no chips, cracks or stains on these mugs. The bird images are intact. However, there are a few very minor factory defects that we wanted to point out. There are a couple of tiny indentations (like little "dots") on the Yellow mug and the handle of the orange mug has a protruding "dot". Hardly noticeable but we wanted you to be aware. PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES. Please note, the pictures were highly magnified / zoomed so the defects look larger than they really are. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Fred Roberts Co and many other companies like them took advantage of the end of World War II and the surrender of Japan to begin importing Made in Japan dishware, china and other items to the United States. Japan benefited greatly from this export by American companies and quickly grew its economy to become the world's second largest economy by the 1960s.