Home / Sets / Drinkware / Low Sherbet Fostoria Rose Pattern, Cut, Blown Glass – Set of 8 plus 1 FREE
Vintage Fostoria Low Sherbet Glass, Rose Pattern, Cut, Blown Glass – Set of 8 plus 1 free
1 in stock
- Pattern: Rose by Fostoria (Discontinued)
- Made in USA, Fostoria, Ohio
- Vintage: 1951 - 1973
- Details: This set will definitely enhance your next cocktail party, these Low Sherbet glasses are absolutely beautiful. Just holding them you know you are holding something special. They are decorated with a large cut glass rose made up of several cuts to show an abundance of "petals". The rose has four beautifully cut leaves, two on each side. And that's it, the elegance s in its simplicity. The stem is not smooth, it has quite a nice shape to it. We are selling the set of 8 plus 1 free in case you break one you'll have a replacement, that's a total of 9 stemware glasses and shipping is included in our price. If you're trying to complete a set of this gorgeous glassware, this will be a nice addition to your set. They can also be used as dessert / sherbet cups, that would look lovely. We also have the Champagne/Tall Sherbet and the Liquor/Cocktail glasses in this pattern if you're interested.
- Materials: Blown Glass
- Dimensions: 4 1/8 inches Tall, with a 3 3/4 inches Diameter (at the mouth opening).
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these glasses. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.