Home / Glass / Crystal / Wexford Sugar and Creamer Set – Wexford Pattern by Anchor Hocking- Vintage
Vintage Sugar and Creamer Set – Wexford Pattern by Anchor Hocking
1 in stock
- Pattern: Wexford (Discontinued)
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage: 1970's
- Details: This is a Sugar and Creamer Set (3 pcs incl the lid) in one of Anchor Hocking's most beautiful and enduring patterns, Wexford. Wexford was also made in blue, ruby red, gold-banded and smoked glass, this is the clear, and most popular of all the colors. It is known by it's rows of small diamonds on the top band separated from larger diamonds on the bottom, also known as a criss-cross pattern. This pattern catches the light beautifully and looks lovely on a breakfast table or buffet. I could not confirm if this was the original lid, I've seen others that look slightly different, but it fits the sugar bowl very well. The set was purchased from its original owner, she does not recall it ever having a different lid. We have several pieces in this pattern, please take a look at what's available and you may be able to find more pieces to add to your Wexford collection
- Material: Pressed Glass
- Dimensions: Creamer is 4.5 inches Tall, 7.75 inches Long (including the handle), the mouth opening is 3 inches in Diameter and the bottom foot is 2.25 in Diameter. Sugar is 4.75 inches Tall, 3.75 inches in Diameter at the opening and the foot is 2.75 inches in Diameter
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition, there are no chips, cracks, or scratches on any of these pieces. Except for the question on the legitimacy of the lid, it is in perfect condition. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||7.75 × 3.75 × 4.75 in