- Pattern: Rice Flower (Discontinued)
- Made in China for Tienshan of Norwalk Connecticut, USA
- Vintage - 1980's
- Details: This is a lovely cup and matching saucer. The pattern is very soft and soothing. It consists of a cup with the rice flower at the bottom of the bowl and some beautiful chinese characters and geometric shapes all around the rim inside and outside the cup. The pattern repeats on the saucer, again with the rice flower on the center and the same decorations along the rim. What makes it truly unique is the little bits of embossed "rice" indentations all around both pieces. It is in the very desired blue and white combination. Both pieces are stamped on the bottom with Chinese letters and the words "Made in China". We are selling them as a set of 4: 4 cups and 4 four saucers.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimension: Saucer is 5-1/2 inches Diameter. The cup is 2-1/8 inches tall and 3-3/4 inches wide (4-1/2 inches with handle included) .
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are no cracks, chips, or scratches on any of the pieces. Does not show signs of heavy use. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.