- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued in 1964)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950's - 1964
- Details: This is a beautiful set of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grapes and grape bunches around the border and silver details. The designer of this pattern was Max Schonfeld (that's the MS on the back stamp). The cup is footed and carries the same pattern as the saucer plus a silver detail on the handle. I find this to be a very flexible pattern to use for many different occasions. Be it a formal setting, a more feminine setting or a casual, bit of a country setting, it works in all. Discounts offered with purchase of complete place settings. If you're interested in place settings, search for item"Vintage Pattern 6701 - 6 Piece Place Setting" to obtain discount code and place your order.
- Materials: Bone China
- Dimension: Saucer is 5.75 inches in Diameter. Cup is 3.75 in Diameter (not including handle) and 2.25 inches Tall.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Very Good Condition. There are very small sections where the silver is showing some wear but it's minor, consistent with age and wear. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.