- Pattern: Springtime (Marigold) - Discontinued
- Made in USA by Homer Laughlin
- Vintage: 1940's
- Details: This is a very old, very beautiful creamer made by Homer Laughlin. The creamer is not white, more of a beige/creamy color. It has two pink flowers and three smaller blue flowers among green leaves and stems. It is embossed with shells/fans on both sides. The handle is beautifully designed, the foot is ruffled and the spout is raised for a very elegant effect. There is gold trim and other gold details Overall a beautiful piece in surprisingly great condition except for some minor gold wear.
- Material: Porcelain
- Dimensions: 5.75 inches Long (including handle), 3.5 inches Tall (at its tallest point). The foot is 2.5 inches Long as it's longest point and the mouth opening is 2.5 inches Wide.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition considering its age. There are no chips, cracks, or crazing on this piece. There is some wear on the gold rim by the pour spout and handle, as would be expected with normal use. (SEE PICTURES). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
Homer Laughlin China Company started in 1871 as Laughlin Pottery in Ohio. Due to rapid growth, in 1903 they opened a second location in Newell, West Virginia, by 1920 all production has been moved to Newell and the Ohio plant was abandoned. They are best known for producing the very popular "Fiesta" line of dinnerware. The company is still in production and still manufactures all its wears in the USA.