- Pattern: M6000 by E. O. Brody Co.
- Made in Cleveland, OH, USA
- Vintage 1958 - mid 1970's
- Details: This is a lovely emerald green footed bowl, candy dish or compote bowl by E. O. Brody Co. This company never named their patterns, but instead used catalog numbers which included a letter and number. Nevertheless, it is a very nice pattern, resembles a tulip in the center with leaves on the sides and lots of tiny raised dots. It has a lovely ruffled edge that adds to the beauty of this piece. Some of Brody's pieces were stamped with the EO Brody name, others were not, this one is not. The green color of the glass is an emerald green, however, others call it avocado green, we think it's too bright to be avocado, you decide. This is NOT depression glass. Great as a serving piece, as a candy dish, in the bathroom with soaps or towels, or lovely on its own. I can also see it for Christmas filled with ornaments, beautiful!
- Material: Molded Glass
- Dimensions: 5.25 inches Tall (including the stem and foot), and 6.75 inches in Diameter (at its widest point). The foot is almost 4 inches in Diameter. The height of the bowl is 2.5 inches.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or scratches. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
E.O. Brody marketed and distributed vases and other items made by Indiana Glass to wholesale florists, large floral buying groups and flower shops. Some say that Brody owned their own molds, and their name is stamped on many of the pieces (others are not stamped). Both E. O. Brody Co and Indiana Glass were acquired by Monomoy Capital Partners in 2007. Monomoy then merged Indiana Glass and E.O. Brody into the Anchor Hocking Company.