Home / Tableware / Vintage Fire King Peach Lusterware Footed Sugar Bowl and Footed Creamer Set – Laurel Pattern
Vintage Fire King Peach Lusterware Footed Sugar Bowl and Footed Creamer Set – Laurel Pattern
1 in stock
- Pattern: Peach Luster Laurel, also found as Sheaves of Wheat
- Made in USA by Anchor Hocking
- Vintage 1952 – 1963
- Details: A very nice set of Fire King Lusterware in Peach, (in Britain and other European countries it is known as Lustreware, in the US is more commonly known as Lusterware). This is pressed glass with the distinctive metallic glaze that gives it the effect of iridescence. Both pieces are footed , the sugar bowl has two handles, it is an open sugar (no lid). This set has a pretty band of laurel leaves that goes around the circumference on both pieces.
- Material: Ceramic
- Dimensions: Sugar Bowl is 3 inches Tall, the mouth opening is 3.5 inches in Diameter and it's 5 inches Long from handle to handle. The foot is 2.25 inches in Diameter. The Creamer is 3.5 inches Tall (at its tallest point), the mouth opening is 3 inches in Diameter, it is 4.25 inches from handle to spout and the foot is 2.25 inches in Diameter.
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Great Condition. There are no chips, scratches or crazing on either piece except for normal wear as expected with age. There is a slight manufacturing defect outside the sugar bowl, looks like the metallic glaze did not cover a small area near the bottom / foot. The color is still there, there's just no luster. (SEE PICTURES). Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||5 × 3.5 × 4.25 in