- Pattern: Vintage 6701 (Discontinued in 1964)
- Made in Japan
- Vintage: 1950's - early 1960's
- Details: This is a beautiful place setting made of fine bone china. The pattern depicts blue and green grape leaves with scattered purple grapes and grape bunches around the border with silver accents. The designer of this pattern was Max Schonfeld (that's the MS on the back stamp). The place setting includes: 1 Dinner Plate, 1 Salad Plate, 1 Bread & Butter Plate, 1 Dessert/Fruit Bowl, 1 Cup and 1 Saucer. This will be a heavy shipment, pricing reflects some of the shipping costs we incur. We find this to be a very flexible pattern to use for many different occasions. Be it a formal setting, a more feminine setting or a casual, bit of a country setting, it works in all. I have posted a few pictures to show how this set could be used with varying table settings. Discount offered with purchase of several place settings. 10% Discount on a purchase of 4 complete place settings, (use Coupon Code finevintage10) OR 20% off on a purchase of 6 complete place settings, (use Coupon Code finevintage20).
- Materials: Bone China
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent Condition. There are very small sections where the silver is showing some wear but it's minor. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show any scratches, wear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.