Home / Seasonal / Spring / Vintage Glass Bowl, Swan Pattern, Jardinière with handles- by MIKASA
Vintage Etched Glass Bowl / Jardinière with handles – Swan Pattern by MIKASA
1 in stock
- Pattern: Swan (Discontinued)
- Made by Walther Glass, Germany for Mikasa
- Vintage: 1989 - 1991
- Details: It's rare when we come across such a gorgeous piece but this glass bowl / Jardinière is absolutely stunning. It's no wonder, as it's credited to Walther Glass in West Germany for Mikasa, and Walther Glass always means beauty and quality crystal. This Swan collection ran a very short time and has only 4 or 5 different pieces, all beautiful. There are two bowls in this collection, a 10 inch and a 13 inch, this is the larger of the two. This bowl features two swans edged to create a beautiful frosted effect. The body of the bowl are the swan wings, beautifully crafted and etched / frosted in great detail. The handles are also frosted and shaped like swans. It almost has an Art Deco look to it. All the decor is on the outside of the bowl so it's easy to serve food on it. The attention to detail is excellent, please see pictures to fully appreciate this piece. Gorgeous on a buffet table, holiday table or just displayed on its own as decor. Would also look beautiful used as a Jardinière with an orchid or plant in a sunroom or covered patio but I'm not sure we'd risk putting such a lovely piece outside. We also have the matching cake plate if you're interested.
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 13 inches Long including handles, 7 inches Wide and 5 inches Tall
- Condition: Vintage - Used. Excellent condition, no chips or cracks, or scratches except normal wear. Please remember these are VINTAGE and ANTIQUE items, they are NOT new. Every effort has been made to show scratches, wear and tear and imperfections. Refunds will not be given unless there’s gross misrepresentation of condition.
- Shipping is included on every order with some exceptions. See FAQ's for exceptions.
||13.0 × 7.0 × 5.0 in